You will need these items for your new puppy !
1) A crate - we recommend a wire crate with a divider so that the crate can be enlarged as your puppy grows. Sizes depends on puppy 30x21x24 or 36x24x27.
2) A collar - sizes varies depending on the brand of Collar. sizes 6-10,8-12,9-15
I do recommend a harness if you have small children
3) A Leash - 4 foot or 6 foot - I DO NOT recommend a retractable leash !!!
4) Puppy Food - We recommend Verus Puppy food - This is an all natrial holistic food that your puppy has been eating!! Even if you would like to change your puppy to another food you must get a bag of the Verus and gradually mix with new food!!
5) Puppy Treats - We recommend Pet Botanics Training Rewards.
6) Toys - Hard rubber toys like (Kongs,nylabones), Balls - We highly recommend the Chuck it balls (the rubber ones). Usually we do not recommend soft stuffed toys at this age -as the puppies will be teething.
7) Stain + Odor remover - to use to clean up any accidents that your puppy may have. Something like Nature's Miracle.
8) Shampoo - really any brand of puppy tearless shampoo. We like Bio-Grooms fluffy puppy brand or earthbath's Ultra mild puppy shampoo. DO NOT USE HUMAN SHAMPOO !!
9) Grooming - get a metal comb and a slicker brush !!
10) A Veterinarian - to give shots and medical attention. Shop around - not all vets are the same !!! Some vets will suggest stuff you don't really need !! Ask lots of questions !!
11) A dog trainer - someone that can answer any of your questions. Training is very important !! Puppies need to learn what is except able behavior and what is not . WE STRONGLY SUGGEST PUPPY CLASSES !!